Erotic Arts and Crafts Fair Press and Media
Believe the Hype!
Toronto's First Erotic Arts and Crafts Fair
The Erotic Arts and Crafts Fair is Toronto’s first, and Canada’s only, craft fair dedicated to romantic, sexual, and erotic expression.
The first fair, in February 2007, attracted over 500 people, and featured over a dozen artists and vendors. Since then the fair has tripled in attendance with over fifteen hundred romantically inclined lovers of folk art and twenty plus vendors offering one of a kind creations. But don't believe us, hear what your own people have to say about it...
- Sock It To Your Sweetie, National Post
- Erotic Craft Fair - Not your Christmas craft sale!
- Sideshow Showcase Blog: Be My (Erotic) Valentine
- Passion for arts and crafts is fair game, Toronto Star
- Not Your Garden Variety Dildo Display, Toronto Life
- From Pasties to Pastries, The Jewish Magazine
- Meet Come As You Are, Eye Weekly
- Celebrating 10 Years of Good Sex and Bad Puns, Torontoist
Media inquires should be directed to email@example.com